Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Empty Bottle 41: Byphasse Toner 🌸

Byphasse Rose Toner
Price: 8.00AED
Purchased at Tati MCC
Purchased on 2015
Made in EU
Hi Ladies!
Sorry this is not a thoroughly review of the product. Well first of all toner is a facial product that helps us clean our face from any remaining residue of make up and cleanser. Some people says it is just a waste of money. While some says it is a must. A year ago I would say it is a must. But not anymore. If I have them fine I would use it but if not its fine with me also. I can live with or without it.

The good thing about Byphasse toner is it is very affordable. And the bottle is 500ML so it will last you for a very long time. It is non alcohol so it will not dry out your skin. Rosewater said to be good in maintaining the PH balance of the skin as well as controlling the oil. But then my nose is the oily part of me face.

I can't think of anything I dislike about this product. But I will not repurchase as I still have other toners at home to finish. And since I don't use make up anymore the less I need to use a toner. If you don't wear make up then all you need to clean your face when you get home will be water and facial wash. Next photo is the back of the bottle where the ingredients are written for those who wants to know.
I kept on saying that for the month of May alone I finished at least 50 bottles of different products. On this photo shows the toners I've managed to finished and I think mostly I have written already here. These brands are gentle on the skin. Does not contain Alcohol. Does not contain Paraben.
Here are the two products of Byphasse that I would recommend. Their Micelle Solution and of course together with the their toner. I managed to finish both after a year.
Okay as I have said I'm decluttering the room. I have said that a hundred times already. I have said also that I will not make hoard anymore. But then as the last week of May approaches I broke that vow. As I made a haul from my two favorite shops in the UAE. Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret as they were having their semi-annual sale. At this point in my life I'm no longer concern with the supposed to be skin problems. I'm just now trying hard to maintain having hydrated skin and soft if possible. And so I'm into scrubs, moisturizers and oil. And my the said two brands happen to be creating scents that I'm enjoying. And in the UAE market US brands tend to be more affordable than UK/European brands. As of Byphasse I haven't purchase anything yet from them as Tati Shop no longer offers something new. There are items I'm seeing via Social Media that are not available in Tati UAE like Byphasse scrub.

And so in the following days you'll see my posting hauls I made which is very opposed to my supposed to be 'Panning Project'. But anyway I'm still hopeful that I'll clear all the items I have at the end of this year even if I stray a little from my no hoarding vow. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment