Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Japanese Snack 🎌

In Dubai near Lamcy Plaza there's a Japanese shop called Dean's Fujiya. I think this is the only Japanese grocery store in UAE that sells authentic Japanese goodies. There was a time last year during my shopping spree and hoarding moments that I hoarded Asian food just like in the photo. It is a good and sweet Japanese rice crackers. That I kept and forget about as I don't want to consume it too quickly. No plans yet for me this year to make any purchase even snacks and sweet. I'm on a purchase ban.

Whatever goodies I'll be posting on the following days were purchased last year when I was crazy. And not thinking twice on how will I spend money. Those crazy moments left me broke but at least I learned my lesson. And my taste buds were able to enjoy something new. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment