Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Japanese Baked Cheese Tart 🎌

I no longer visit Dean's Fujiya. The only Japanese grocery store in Dubai. Because if I do I know I will never be able to control myself in spending money without thinking much. And its leaving a huge dent on my pocket. Last year it was my favorite. Japanese Baked Cheese Tart. I so love it even though it was a frozen good. But as you can see it costs 10AED per piece. And you'll be surprise how little this piece is. I can consume it in less than 5 minutes. If you happens to be in Dean's Fujiya better give it a try. WARNING: So delicious that in can be addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment