Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Goodbye #3: Byphasse Cleansing Lotion ⭐☀︎

This post is still a part of my Goodbye Post Series. As I'm decluttering the room. I'm organizing which items I have to give away. And what are the items I can use and finish.

For today's post it is about Byphasse Cleansing Lotion. I got it during sale last year at Tati Department Store in Mirdif City Centre. A bottle of 500ML costs only 11.00AED. Well I'm not sure what 'cleansing' part means for this lotion. But I can assure you that it works as body moisturizer. I have taken at least 2 bottles of it. And now I'm handing them over to my niece who happens to also love lotions. Byphasse products smell good ~ but in a short span of time I've grown out of it.

I'm clearing away one item at a time. As I'm too busy at work. Actually almost all my time goes to work. Wakes up early in the morning. Go to work. Go home. Cook and have dinner. End of the day. Weekends eat and take a swimming for an hour. Go to grocery. Go to a shop if you have something to purchase. End of weekend. Back to work again. Yes I am the LIVING DEAD.

1 comment:

  1. We will help you choose the best shipping way according to your requirements. By sea, by air or by express. plastic lotion bottles wholesale

    ReplyDelete