Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 3, 2016

Empty Tube 61: Cream Silk 🌸

Cream Silk is a Philippine brand of conditioner. Widely available in UAE but it does not mean it is available worldwide. As I did not see it during my one month stay in Turkey. Price is around 18.00AED in Carrefour. Admittedly until now I haven't read the ingredients and compare it with other hair conditioners. All I know is I already tried almost all the hair conditioners the market has to offer but I always go back to Cream Silk. 
During the one month that I did not use Cream Silk my hair was a disaster. While it is not true that you will have a straight hair upon using the Cream Silk as that is just a marketing ploy it does not make it a bad product. Actually this is the best hair conditioner in the market that I come across with. It gives the effect that hair is smooth to touch and easier to comb. While other conditioners give me hair that is rough to touch and tangled. On my next vacation I will make sure to bring Cream Silk with me.
I have an empty tube of cream silk on weekly basis. But as you can see in the photo there is another brand of hair product. I do it at least once a month buying another brand to try and compare. And as the title suggests this is an Empty Bottle post. I am fully back with my Minimalism Goal. So I will be sharing more of the items I am either letting go of or consuming. That's all for today. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment