Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cod Roe Spaghetti Sauce

When I was in Turkey especially in the big city of Istanbul I was really shocked to find out that Asian products are almost nowhere to be find. There was never a day that I did not crave for any Asian food. Well Turkish food are delicious but I just happened to be used to having some variations when it comes to food. Ramen is actually my comfort food. My food to go when I am in a rush. So I told myself that Japanese Cod Roe Spaghetti is one of the many Asian dishes that I will be eating once I am back in UAE. Cod Roe Sauce is better when fresh but then fresh cod roe is not available in UAE so just settle in the ready made sauce available in Carrefour for 20AED.

No comments:

Post a Comment