Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

H&M πŸ‘–

Hello there!
Please relax. I did not end up shopping for items I don't really need. For today I just want to share that last July to August 2016 H&M in UAE had a massive sale. I got these items from the kids section for only 20AED to 30AED each. They are not for me of course. I will be sending them for my brother in Manila. And if you will ask me why, when clothes in the UAE are having sale they are actually cheaper than what are being sold in the Philippines. So whenever there is a sale going on I can't help but to shop items for my family back home. 

And that's all for now. I will come back again to write about the continuation of my purging. And I do not know when it will be over. I accumulated far too many items in one decade that I am here..

No comments:

Post a Comment