Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, October 21, 2016

Goodbye #19: Lee Cooper Flowers๐Ÿ‘–

And I am back with another purging session. Maybe it will end only if I have only handful of items left on my closet. And this jeans had the same story like yesterday. Dubai Outlet Mall Centrepoint has a promotion last June 2015. If I will buy at least 5 items I will get 2 items for free. Price of jeans are between 10AED to 30AED only. So I got this Lee Cooper flower jeans for only 30.00AED
Lee Cooper is a British brand of clothing available in UAE via Lifestyle/Splash/Centrepoint. I collected jeans on impulse because I was greedy. But a year had passed and I was able to wear it no more than 10 times. That means I have way too many. And it means this is something that I don't really love or brings me happiness. And so in my pursuit of minimalism I'm finally letting it go.
To be fair with Lee Cooper clothing especially jeans I'd rate them good. As I had been a customer since 2007. I'm letting it go for the reason that minimalism requires only minimum items. Items that I really need and not just wants. I have uniform at work. And I only need to wear casual clothes only on weekends. At home after work I do fine with just pajamas. So a lot of clothing would be better off with someone else than me. Took photos for remembrance. Thanking it for the service then goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment