Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Goodbye #20: H&M OrangeπŸ‘–

September came and I was back in UAE from vacation. More than ever I am very much dedicated with my goal of being a minimalist and not just solely on decluttering. Because if the latter only the it will just become a cycle. I am trying to be a frugal minimalist. If I will not then I'll just go ahead start accumulating things again which I will declutter later. Am I making any sense to you? I hope I am. With that in mind I am hoping I will be done decluttering by the end of this year or at least first quarter of next year. And end means after it is done no more items left to declutter in the future. Only then I can move on and focus on other things. Back to photography perhaps?
For today I am sharing with you another jeans that I'm getting rid of. This is an orange jeans from H&M. I bought it because it was on sale for only 30.00AED and I got it from the kids section. This is intended for 13-14 year old teen. But then since I am petite it fits me well perfectly. I bought it as an everyday jeans but then I simply don't have any space on my closet left. And I want to throw away the other drawers I have in the room. Too many drawers mean too many places for the cockroaches to hide. Too many cockroaches mean having to use spray to kill them every time which is not good for the health. So my goal is to have a more of empty spaces in the little room. But then have enough items that I will be using everyday. I survived college days with only 2 jeans. So surely I will survive again. Besides when travelling I can't and don't bring much clothes either.
I now only have 2 jogging pants. And 4 pajamas. I'm keeping it that way. And always making sure I am not running to the nearest sale that I see to acquire more. This is what I mean of being frugal minimalist. My idea of minimalism is having the basic that I need in less amount. My idea of being frugal is choosing the money to be in my bank account than to keep on buying excessively. As over the years as I look back on my spending habits I can't help but have regrets over it. Too much money has been wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment