Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Korean Noodles

When I was in Turkey for one month I went a little crazy upon finding out that they only have 2 instant noodles. It is Ulker Nissin. I mean that is the only brand and with only 2 flavors. While I appreciate them eating healthy all the time still I can't help but crave for noodles especially when I only have 5 minutes left and need to cook and eat something quickly. So Korean Noodles was one of the Asian food that I dearly missed for that month of my life. And since I'm back in UAE I will be visiting the Korean and Japanese grocery stores in Dubai. You'll never find those kind of shops in Turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment