Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Goodbye #12: Candle Holder πŸ‘‹πŸ½

Hello!
I am here once again with another Goodbye Post. Where I am posting the items that I am getting rid of. With a reason why I am doing so. 

For today it is about the candle holder. Well this is from the first flat mate I had in the place where I am living. And I have this candle holder with me for more than a year. During that time I never used it even once. So when I came back from my one month vacation and started purging again this is one of the items that I had to let go of.

For those who plan on decluttering their home but always say that they don't have time. Come on one item a day won't take much. Just a few seconds of your precious time. Just take a photo if you want for remembrance. Do not hold on to the material things. It will just hold you back. I know from experience. Haha. So if you want to get rid of something do it immediately before emotional attachment takes over. And that's all for today folks! More items for me to get rid of for the following days. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment