Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Goodbye #11: Cotton On Shirt πŸ‘‹πŸ½

Hi there!
Good morning!
You will be seeing a lot more of my Goodbye Series Posts. As I am documenting the success of my decluttering or my way into minimalism. Some people suggests to do a one month challenge of decluttering. Meaning Day 1 you will get rid of one item. Day 2 you will get rid of 2 items. Until you reach the Day 30.

Well as of me I don't have a one month challenge. But since May or June I had been getting rid an item per day. Sometimes up to 5 items. Some for donation. Some for sending back home to my sister. Some are straight to the garbage bin. Decluttering is addictive. It would have been over by now for me if I did not more than one month of down time as I was on vacation.

For today it's a shirt from Cotton On. Purchased only this year. Guess the reason why I purchased it? It was on sale for only 30AED. And not because I need it. I already have other similar shirts. And seriously who needs a duplicate of everything? That's where cluttering or hoarding starts. But taking a photo before getting rid of it as a remembrance. That's all for today. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment