Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Goodbye #21: New Look PinkπŸ‘–

I will stop only when I could fit everything I own in my small closet. Meaning whatever clothes I own and even my uniform at work. Bags and skin care products included. Until then I will keep on getting rid an item per day. But without adding something new. As the day goes by the desire to leave is just getting stronger. With this desire I choose to save money rather than spend them.
For today I am bidding farewell to my skinny red jeans from New Look that I can't remember anymore which year I purchased. I think price was around 30.00AED and it was during on sale. I can't remember making a purchase on a regular price. But please if because of this post you will be waiting for New Look UAE to go on sale and expect to find jeans for that amount, just don't. That's what I noticed since 2014 ~ sale prices of New Look are not affordable anymore in my book. As opposed to earlier years. So since then there has never been a single purchase for me from the said shop. Whatever kind of sale they may be having.
Whenever I am getting rid of a clothing the first thing I asked myself is can I wear it at work when I ran out of clean uniform? Since it is red the answer is NO. Followed by the question does it makes me happy? Well since it does not have a front pocket the answer is NO. Last question is if I see this again on sale of course will I buy it? And still the answer is NO. That's 3 strikes. So it really has to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment