Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Goodbye #16: Souvenir πŸ‘‹πŸ½

Since I'm so obsessed with minimalism; I can't let a day pass by without me disposing something in the tiny flat I am living in. Disposing does not entirely mean I'm throwing away items at garbage bin. Of course some items I'm handing over to people who might need them. But there are items like this one in the photo that I don't think anyone would still need in their house or life. Would you believe that I got it way back in 2007? And I do not know why I held on for this so long. Maybe because it is a souvenir from a birthday party? But then if we keep all the souvenirs especially for socially active people imagine how our houses would be like? Someone said thanking the people is enough. And keeping the memories at the same time would be fine. Lastly you can always take a photo of it before throwing it away. As a remembrance. And that's what I am doing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment