Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 17, 2016

Goodbye #15: Woods of Windsor πŸ‘‹πŸ½

Hi there!
And a good day to all.
Most of my posts will be about Goodbye Series. Honestly decluttering is very addictive and the idea of minimalism is very enticing. When I was just starting months ago I felt that my progress was a slow one. As there are far too many items that I just can't let go. But then after my one month vacation in Turkey I came back to UAE very inspired.

Well houses in Turkey are all huge. And they have way too many things. But in spite of it they are extremely clean with their houses. So when I came back in UAE some of it has rubbed in me that I became obsess in having a clean flat/room all the time. But in doing so I must really unclutter first. Too many clutters give opportunities for cockroaches in having a place to hide. I became eager more than ever in disposing items. So one of the items that I have given away was Woods of Windsor True Rose in lotion and body wash. Simply because I have way too many. I bought it because it was on sale but it does not really gives a spark of joy to me.

Yes I adopted Marie Kondo's way too in disposing items. I'm keeping only those that I love the most and giving me joy. If not then it has to go. Forget about the money I wasted as I cannot turn back the time. But at least be smart enough that next time around I will be buying only what I need and what I really love. That's all for now and I will come back with items to dispose again. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment