Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Goodbye #13: Lee Cooper Pink πŸ‘–

Hi!
And the purge lady is back again.
I don't have any rule on how I purge things up. I mean some are doing it by area like the closet first or the kitchen first. But I don't have that. So as you can see in my Goodbye Post Series I am jumping from one item to another. Like one day a glass. The next day a candle holder and today a pants. As long as I have an item to get rid of in a day. To achieve the clutter free environment. 

Lee Cooper is a UK brand of clothing. In UAE available in Splash/Centrepoint/Lifestyle. Whatever the proper name of the shop. And you can see them in all City Centres across the UAE. Last year when I found out that their branch in Dubai Outlet Mall is actually selling clothes cheaper than any other mall. As end result I purchased a dozen pants or so. Not because I need them. But because I want them. I think I bought this one for around 20+ AED only.

Pink is cute. But I don't have much use to it. I can't use it in the office. And since I am not fashionista I don't really know how to rock it. In more than a year that it has been in my closet I used it not more than 5 occasions. And now it's time for it to find a new owner. Yes it is still in perfect condition. So goodbye pink pants! 

No comments:

Post a Comment