Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, October 14, 2016

Goodbye #14: Piggy Bank πŸ“

As I have said I will come back with the continuation of my purging stories. Or my journey to minimalism. Another item/s I have to get rid of are these cute piggy banks in shape of strawberry. Well the first flat mate I had left it. It is actually a good decoration. But since space in tiny flats matter there is none left for decorations. It has been sitting inside the closet for more than a year. Waiting for the space where I can display it but that space will never come. So better to just give it away. Anything that you are not using within 2 months and in my case a year probably means you'll never use it forever. And that's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment