Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Goodbye #18: Lee Cooper Green Flowers๐Ÿ‘–

I am also in the process of finishing off all my beauty products and documenting it by writing an Empty Bottle Post Series. As of this writing I already finished a lot of stuff. But I don't have time yet to write them down. Because at the same time I'm also getting rid of so many items in the flat particularly the clothing. And also documenting it by writing down Goodbye Series Post.
Lee Cooper is a brand of clothing from UK. Available in Splash/Lifestyle/Centrepoint across the UAE. June 2015 when I found out the shop in Dubai Outlet Mall is selling it cheap. With that I purchased at least a dozen. Wore them a few times and fast forward 2016 I have too many clutter. Majority of items are not really necessary.
I am not fashionista (I think I always say that) so I can't really pull off so many clothes like this one. I can't just pair it with any shirts or shoes. As end result I managed to wear it at least 3 times? And only when I'm about to go to grocery store. So no thanks I already have way too many jeans that I can wear for that purpose. With that in mind this has to go.

This is not the first jeans I'm letting go of. I thought I needed at least 60 jeans. And this is definitely not the last jeans I will get rid of. I'm just thanking it for the memories. Keeping a photo for remembrance. Then saying goodbye. That's all for today. Till my next purging session. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment