Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Goodbye #17: H&M GrayπŸ‘–

Welcome to another edition of my Goodbye Post Series. Haha. Well the story is when I was young I badly wanted a closet full of clothes but money was tight. So when I had a chance I kept on buying clothes especially jeans until I can't even close my small closet anymore. And ended up putting items at every corner of the small room. Then realization hit me that I don't really need much. Money would be better off in my bank account to use for other things like vacation. Or hopefully relocate into another country. A colder one. 
For today's purging session (big word huh?) the one that has to go in this H&M gray pants. They went on sale last July to August and before going on vacation I shopped a little. I got this pants from the kids section for only 30AED thinking I could use it as everyday jeans. And now after almost 2 months I can't see any use for it anymore. Would you believe that 2 jogging pants are actually enough for me? And so it has to go.
Put this in my cargo box to be sent in Manila. 

No comments:

Post a Comment