Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 15, 2017

1st Etude House (Cherry Blossom) Eyeshadow Palette 💕

This is the mistake I was talking about. I mean I am doing my best to lead a frugal and minimalist life. But once in a while I still do fail. I placed this order on Ebay even though I do not need it. I just wanted it. I wanted it after looking at all the Korean eyeshadows palette and I was like, okay it will be the last time so go ahead and order! It would have been 2 palettes but the other one the seller run out of stock. Which was a blessing in disguise. 
I do not have any issues or concern with the seller. Actually all the sellers I've ordered from Ebay were all okay. I mean I haven't met a scammer. Even though Ebay do not really have a very good reputation that even my own brother will not order anything from it. 
The quality of the photos for this post are not good as I used my camera again. There is nothing wrong with my camera. I just do not know yet how to work it out taking a close up photos. And I feel that I have to take a photo of the back of the packet too because I want to share how it looks like. You know it is not everyday that I get to order online.
Brand name is Etude House. This Korean brand of cosmetics do have a shop in Philippines but not in UAE or in the Middle East. The palette is called Play Color Eyes in Cherry Blossom. I think Cherry Blossom palette came out only this year. I like pink actually that's why I was drawn into having it because of the color. And if one must know the other palette I ordered but was not able to get was also from Etude House, their 2017 version of Personal Palette which consists of 20 eyeshadows.
I took multiple times of this angle. Just because I want to show how the back of the box looks like. As I've stated above I am having difficulty taking a close up shots using my camera. Unlike when I am using the iPhone. I wanted to throw this box away to lessen the items in my drawer but I can't because one of the eyeshadows broke. And so pigments are all over the palette even after cleaning. So I need to put it back to the box every time.
And finally here is how it looks look inside. One is broken. The pinkiest of them all. The color I love the most. And the powder is all over the palette even at the box and outside of the box of the palette! A way of telling me that I should have never ordered it in the first place for the very basic reason that I do not need it. But anyway what I have done cannot be undone. It is here already. I paid for it. So might as well use it.
I wanted to show the swatches but the way I am taking photos with this camera is bad enough. And I doubt that I can show the correct colors of the palette as the pink-reddish eyeshadow is all over at the other colors too. Lastly let me tell you about the price. I got this for 15USD. The cheapest I can find in Ebay. Shipping is included but I added 2.50USD so I can have a tracking number. If you do not own a PO Box in UAE do not ever think about of ordering online without a tracking number because no one will go to their stock room to look for your name. Or number. I know because I tried. And lost my money of 40AED.

In AED I spend around 92AED because in my computation I am also adding the 20AED I spent on taxi fare going back and forth from my place to Empost in Ajman. Plus the 5AED storage fee. If you really are using makeup then I would say it is worth it because the Western palette you will find in Sephora Dubai will cost you 260AED and above (Urban Decay and Too Faced for example). But if you do not really need it like me then it is a waste of money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment