Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Daiso Items That Are Not Available in UAE (I wish they are!)

I don't know what is the deal with the Daiso UAE. Why they can't sell food? Or drinks? Is it because Japanese food are not Halal? But why Dean's Fujiya a Japanese grocery store in Dubai can sell food then? Am I wishing for too much? Am I asking for too much? Pork is available in UAE market but always come with a warning that it is not for Muslims. And everybody is fine with that. 

Why the skin care products in Daiso are limited? Someone told me that because liquid items are not allowed in customs or something like that. Then how about at least a hundred liquid items at the pharmacies from various countries are available? And let me tell you those 'liquids' are way more expensive than Daiso. Like the facial cleansers and toners. How about the Daiso BB Cream and Daiso Sunscreen? They are not liquids as far as I know.

Photo Source: www.prettymom.com

Right now the latest in Daiso Japan is the Espoleur makeup. The Daiso version of Canmake that sells only 100yen each or one dollar each. That is roughly 4AED when converted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment