Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Pan Project Continues [2017] ⭐☀︎

Only last year when I started doing Pan Project with beauty products that I accumulated during my hoarding phase. At first I have my doubts that it can be done. And now more than a year had passed. I still have way too many items to finish but I am getting there. Am I making any sense? Anyway in this post I just want to share what are the products I am using for a few months now. Using these daily just to finish them all off. 
Biore UV Perfect Milk Face - Sunscreen for me is the most important skin care. Makeup is optional but not sunscreen. So far I cannot think of anything negative about Biore sunscreen, except of course that this is not available in UAE or in the Middle East. I have the complete variants to Biore sunscreens, but I am trying to finish off this white bottle first before moving on to the next one.


Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence With BB - I may be singing praises regarding Biore sunscreens but not with this one. First of all I am not really into bb creams. And this one sometimes feel dry on my already dry skin. But since I bought it, I am just using it everyday just for the sake of finishing it and avoid wasting money. [I have two other opened Biore sunscreens that I am using on weekends Biore Watery Gel and Biore Watery Essence and both are equally good too].

Essence All About Matt Oil Control Makeup Base - Well to be honest I do not need it but I have at least 5 tubes of it as I bought them during the time that I was a stupid hoarder. And I was crazy about Essence cosmetics. It can hold off the oil in my nose for a few hours but then seriously face powder and blotting paper can handle that oil that I do not really need this product. I am glad that I managed to finish one tube. And I am still getting through the remaining 4 tubes.

Rimmel Stay Blushed - I am quite ashamed to admit that I have this since 2014 if my memory serves me right. Beats me if I know what was on my mind, when it came out in the market I felt that I have to buy it. I have to have it in all variants. Especially when it was on sale in Safeer Mall. And since I was not using makeup everyday that I kept it and forgot about it. Found it again when I started raiding my stash. Anyway it is good. Gives a natural sun kissed look. Will try to bring out my camera and take a photo of the swatch this week. [But what good will it make since it is no longer available in the market?].

Une Rouge Lipstick R10 - Une is a French brand of makeup that said to be organic. Whose mother company is Bourjois. It used to be available in selected Centrepoint in the UAE. But I do not know what happened when I looked for it at the start of 2017 it was nowhere to be found. Price was my only concern regarding the product. But the quality and colors are great. Perfect for everyday use especially in the office.

And the three kind of eyeshadows are (1) Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Eyeliner Rose Color (2) Essence 2 in 1 Primer and Eyeshadow Pink (3) H&M Cream Eyeshadow. What can I say about eyeshadows that women does not know yet? I am happy with the combination of these three. And nowadays I do not have hassle with eyeshadows as I no longer wear glasses. And I am wearing contact lenses instead. Glasses often gets in the way. That eyeshadow sticks to the glasses.
I do not know when will I will be able to finish the makeup. Unlike with sunscreen or any skin care that I can finish off within a month or two. But in makeup there is no way in telling. I will try my best to do so. That means avoiding Ebay as because of Ebay that I ordered Korean eyeshadow palette that I do not need!

Last week I was at Empost to collect the contact lenses I ordered from Korea. I had known that my package arrived because I received an SMS. I received the SMS because the seller has written down my mobile number in the packet. This week I have another package but I did not receive any SMS from Empost and I started to think that it was just because they are not consistent with their services. But I was wrong. The cannot send me an SMS because the seller did not include my mobile number in the package! But both times I only had to pay 5AED as a storage fee. And I had to bring my own photocopy of Emirates ID otherwise I will pay 1AED for photocopy at the typing center inside the Empost.

I do not have any regrets with the contact lenses I ordered because I do need them. While the eyeshadow palette? Well one of the eyeshadows has been badly broken and the powder is all over the palette. Even in the box. A clear indication I should have listened to the tiny voice telling me do not buy it! You do not need it. While my Korean toner without a tracking number has been lost forever inside the Empost office. They cannot help me because probably my mobile number is not even specified on the package. I lost 40AED on that one. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment