Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Goodbye #139: Topshop Miniskirt

I bought this Topshop mini skirt on sale back in 2009 but I wore it for only three times. I kept it in spite of that because to be honest all these years I was hoping that I can move to somewhere cold. What is the connection with the mini skirt? Well if you have seen Asian tv series you will see some Korean/Japanese/Chinese wearing mini skirts and tights and I think that kind of style is cute. But then I tried applying for some jobs with no luck. I have now gotten big that this mini skirt no longer fits me. So I am saying goodbye to it now. And maybe say goodbye to the rest of my dreams too.. 

Sorry for being emotional.. but how the world works is too crazy for me. I am seeing in the news or in the social media how some immigrants in cold places are creating havoc. I am not saying that all immigrants are the same. But the point I am trying to make it is, how come those people creating chaos are given a chance to live in a place I could only dream of? And here I am a law abiding citizen but the opportunities are so elusive? Does this world just belongs to bad people? Because you know bad people are manipulative enough to reach their goal. While good people are always going by the book. Me and my emotions..

Minimalism is the constant art of editing your life - Danny Dover

No comments:

Post a Comment