Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, July 17, 2017

Goodbye #142: Sewing Kit

It has been a year since I started decluttering. But even so I still find so many items littering inside the tiny flat like this one. I got this sewing kit from a decade ago. But never used even once. I think I may have seen some threads that I will be disposing once I see them again.

If all were minimalists instead of conspicuous consumers, there would be less demand on the world's resources and we'd have a smaller, less berserk economy. We'd be less likely to harm the only planet we'll ever have, and the super rich would have fewer ways to exploit us - Robert Wringham 

No comments:

Post a Comment