Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Goodbye #140: H&M Skirt

Purchased this H&M gray skirt last year for only 30AED if I am not mistaken. It was on sale. Bought it because it has pockets at the back. I am crazy for skirts and dresses with pockets. But the sad part is I never got the chance to wear it even once. And it has been lying in my closet for many months now. So now I am letting it go. I am now at the phase of my life where I can live with clothes enough only for a week. 7 pairs of underwear. 7 socks in the same color. 

But of course I still have more clothes. I am getting rid of them one by one. You know they may just be clothes but even so there are times that it is hard to let go. I will find myself in a item that I am contemplating on discarding on and off until finally I can let go of it. This is a slow process but what can I do? I just need to tell myself that a slow progress is still better than no progress at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment