Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Carrefour Tea

I was looking for an instant tea that can taste good but without breaking my bank account. And here comes Carrefour tea. Taste wise I will not say that this is the best in the world. As I would still vote for the different tea flavors I bought from Istanbul last year. But then it tastes okay. To think that I do not normally drink instant teas. Remember how I dislike Barley Tea and how I never purchased another Mango Pudding Tea again? So yeah in my book of instant tea this Carrefour brand is already passable. And I got the box of it for only 6AED! Beat that!
And that's all for today. If I find something good or inexpensive again I will surely share it over here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment