Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, July 17, 2017

Skinfood Mineral Sugar Blend Eyes #4: Gold Mango Roll

I bought this Skinfood Mineral Sugar Blend Eyes #4 Gold Mango Roll in Ebay 2 months back. And I made the purchase out of curiosity. I do not need it really. And to be able to afford it I did not buy snack. You know when you are a poor OFW in the Middle East, if there is something you want you must sacrifice something in return. In my case I often sacrifice a delicious lunch or snack in the afternoon. 
I admit it was a purchase that I should have never done in the first place if I were to live a frugal and minimalist life. But anyway here it is. I got this for around 13.85USD and I used the company PO Box. It probably has taken less than 2 weeks to arrive in UAE but since I am not allowed to take any parcels in company PO Box even though the package is under my name, I had to wait when the authorized person will be available to get it for me. So I got it only this month and in spite of that I am thankful that it came in one piece unlike my broken Etude House.
I got freebies again. Not all sellers are giving freebies so upon getting some I am happy. Sorry for those who are on my page hoping to see swatches and review. It just that I am writing this post because I am happy upon receiving it and getting it in good condition. of course I can't wait to use it even though I know it will take time before I come to that.
Small and sturdy palette. It comes without a box and I do not mind. There is something in my birthday. That whenever my birthday is about to come there is always an urge to buy a new makeup even though I do not really use much makeup. Even me cannot understand us (women) why we do the things we do. Haha.
Hopefully I get to use it this weekend. And so far I am do not have any pending orders from Ebay. And for half a year that  I am ordering online I lost money twice. For the Yesstyle package of charcoal nose strips that never reached me, don't know whose fault was that. The seller or the Empost? And The Faceshop 300ML facial toner that I never got because it was not addressed to any PO Box and no tracking number or mobile number. Simply my name. And that's how I learned to really use a tracking number no matter what. No tracking number then do not buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment