Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Empty Plastic #114: Coffee Seaweed Soap

Hello there! I apologize if you are on my page right now hoping for an in depth review about this product. As much as I want to offer it. There are none. I mean I do not know what was on my mind back then, when I purchased this Be Organic Coffee Seaweed Soap. I bought it back in 2014. I wish I can explain why on earth do I have far too many soaps in my stash? For someone who says she is always broke and yet was able to buy so many little things and litter them all over the flat.
I am just documenting it. That finally in 2017 I was able to used up this Be Organic Coffee Seaweed Soap. I got it online and I cannot remember now how much I paid for it. But whatever it promises to do so, well it was just a marketing ploy. I did not enjoy this soap. First of all I want a soap that lathers up well. Whether that might be good or bad, I don't give a damn. I just want a good foamy lather o soap all over the body. Maybe that was the reason why I went gaga and spent a fortune on body washes in the past. And since basically by now I already tried all the soap you can find in the supermarket that I can say that I did not feel any difference when using this one.
So that's all. As of now I am still trying to finish off all the items I accumulated in the past. And after that when it comes to soap I will just buy whatever it is on sale in the supermarket. For they all the same. Or I could stick up with Dove because I love it's creaminess.

I am still in the process of tidying up my space. And reducing my earthly possessions. For the kitchen items I don't have anything to dispose anymore. And since I do not own the house almost everything in it are not mine. My current earthly possessions now consists only of clothing, shoes and mixture of little items (makeup, toiletries, skin care and god knows what else I managed to keep all those years). I think I will be able to finish it at least before the year ends because whatever it is that is no use for me in a month or two I am discarding. Its the make up and skin care that's taking time for me to finish. Or maybe I will not really be able to finish them in this lifetime. And so I reckon whatever I won't be able to finish by December just has to go. Even though it means of throwing away my money too. As I paid for it already.

I am endlessly cleaning the flat and yet I still see cockroaches. That I think the only way to banish them for good is if the space will be totally bare. Because all the things inside the house they can use as a hide out. I do not know yet how to do that but I know I will get there. Just like when I started this Pan Project I thought I will fail but look at me now. I managed to finish half or more of the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment