Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, July 3, 2017

Empty Pan #113: Bourjois Exclusif Blush

For those who are in my page hoping for a thorough review of the product then I am sorry to disappoint you because there is none. I am just simply documenting the products that I managed to finish. The 113th product is called Bourjois Blush Exclusif and I managed to take some photos.
I wonder how many people on earth manages to finish their makeup products? What do they do with them if they cannot finish it? Don't they feel anything bad when they cannot finish it and just go to waste? Is make up not really meant to be finished at all?
 It was January 2016 when I told myself that I really have to use my items and try hard to finish them. I have written the post morning ritual since January where I shared some of the products I am trying to finish. Was able to finish the skin care products as they are a must. But when it comes to makeup it takes forever. And now thinking about it there is no way I can finish my makeup in this lifetime. Une Breezy Cheeks was the first ever blusher I managed to finished after one year and six months. 
 I have this Bourjois Exclusif Blush since 2014 or earlier and I got in on sale. But I do not know what I was thinking for buying this one. This is just another item I purchased because it was on sale  and not because I needed it. That time I have around 15 blushers so there was no need for it. Another mistake from the past. I kept this and has taken it out only last year. Finally managed to finish it only this year. April or May? 
This is a cream to powder blush. And it might no longer be available. Anyway please bear in mind that I am not advising people to use old and expired products. Especially for those who might have a sensitive skin. I know I am taking risks when using old products. But since so far there has been no side effects on me that I keep on doing so.
These photos show how the Bourjois Exclusif Blush looks on my skin. It is the same also when applied on my cheeks. Silly me that I am attracted to pink but it does not really look good on me. The color seems to be very loud on me. 
And that will be all for today. Thanks for dropping by. I might be able to finish one or two make up items soon as I am now using it on daily basis. Meaning even of weekend. While trying so hard to fight the urge to buy again. Especially now that the brand Essence is just a walking distance from me.
I hope that I will never be urged to purchase another blusher again as long as I live. They will all for sure outlive me in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment