Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, July 21, 2017

Goodbye #143: Ponds White Beauty

I bought this Ponds White Beauty Detox back in 2013 or 2014 in Westzone in Dubai./Sharjah. For the amount of less than 10AED. As much as I want to give a mini-review sadly I cannot remember anything about it anymore. All I know was I used it twice and kept it. Until I forgot about it. As that was the beginning of my hoarding phase. And one of the items I hoarded in the past was skin care products. Found it again in 2017 from one of the many plastic bags in my drawers. So saying goodbye to it now and looking forward to my future neat space.

My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do - Francine Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment