Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Goodbye #138: Brassiere

Don't worry I not post any photos regarding this topic. Haha. As I have said a numerous times that I am all for minimalism and frugal living although sometimes there are temptations (the makeup I purchased from Ebay that I might get next week). But in spite of this I am still continuously raiding the small space that I have and looking for ways to reduce my earthly possessions.

So tonight even though I was a bit busy, I managed to squeezed in a few seconds to check my underwear. To see what I can get rid of. To be honest I only need 7 pairs. But then I have more than enough. There was a time that I can go on 3 months without washing them. How do I rephrase what I am trying to say? I mean used to have at least a 100 brassiere. But I am definitely do not wear them again without washing them first.

This time I reduced what I own into no more than 10 pairs of bra and panty. I have to be notorious into deciding what will stay inside the house. Hopefully tomorrow I can shed more items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment