Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, July 17, 2017

Please Beware of Rolanjona..

I still have so many things to do but then I cannot concentrate without writing it down first. And forgive the photos they lack imagination but at least were okay. Easy to recognize. Back in 2014 when I found out Baby Foot Japan in Carrefour. I did not read any reviews and no one told me about it. I bought it out of curiosity and I was satisfied but I never purchase again due to the price and it was never on sale in Carrefour!
Fast forward to 2017. I started purchasing from Ebay and thankfully I have not met any fraud yet. And I hope I never will. A few weeks ago I purchased cheap charcoal nose strips from China, surprisingly it is good. So good that it can compete with the expensive Biore nose strips from Japan. And so I was thinking that since it is good then maybe the foot peeling mask from China would be as good to.

But it is not. And yes I am writing it down to warn to you regarding this product. It is totally a waste of money. And I want to bang myself now against the wall because of the money I lost (wasted) on this product. But then if I haven't tried I would not know. Sadly I purchased 2 packets unknowingly. As you can see above there are two packages. One is 10 pieces for 10.99USD (more or less 40AED) and I know the that it is Rolanjona based on the photo. While the other one just simply says foot peeling mask, 6 pieces for only 4.99USD (and that is almost 20AED) and the product name was not shown so I thought I will be getting a different brand.
I am posting the front and back photos of the packet of Rolanjona foot peeling mask. One came from Malaysia and other one came from Singapore. But this is made in China. I do not have a choice now but to just hand it over to someone else who might use it as a foot essence mask. And move on emotionally from my wasted money. Because of this experience I will never buy any foot peeling mask again from China or some unknown brand. I will go back to Carrefour and buy myself Baby Foot Japan in spite of the price. I will just avoid eating from food chain or going to grocery again. [Welcome to my UAE life as an OFW. When I want or need to buy an item I have to give up something to be able to afford that].
Instructions were in Chinese and it would have been fine since the photos can explain properly. And those who tried foot peeling mask in the past will already know that it takes an hour or so to use. If you will look at the last photo I do not know what do you call this material okay, but it is completely useless. Not even a tape. And this material is so thin that the liquid instead of staying and being absorbed by your feet will be all over the floor. Used two of this tonight. But still nothing. 
Some might argue that you have to test a product for a few days before giving a bad review/comment. But then if something is not right you'll know immediately. Like when I opened the packet and see the thinnest material I ever see that cannot even hold the liquid. And the feels! Baby Foot will let you experience a tingling sensation but not in a bad way. A feeling you know that something is happening with your skin. The liquid trying to penetrate the skin.

If I were to use it as a foot essence, it cannot even hold a candle against the Daiso brand of foot essence. And besides I do not need any kind of moisturizer as I already way too many. I really need deep exfoliation of my foot. As you can see it has been 3 years since I had the foot peeling. And I am avoiding going to salon as I do not want to spend much money. Would rather buy products and do things on my own.

So if you are like me who wants to have a soft skin but cannot afford to go to salon you better buy Baby Foot Japan in spite of the price or any Korean brand counterpart of it. I can swear by a Korean brand. Because you know Japanese and Korean brands do mind a lot of their reputation. That's why even if they charge premium amount (at least for a poor girl like me) people still buy because of the quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment