Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Goodbye #148: New Look Dress

There was a time that I was only size 6. Because there was a time that I was not greedy when it comes to food. That I was not committing the sin of gluttony when it comes to food. But that was a long time ago. Have to say goodbye now to this New Look floral dress of size 6. It is no longer my style. And no longer fits. This one has been in my drawer for a few months or maybe years now. I am in a sharing flat here in UAE. So I do not have appliances of my own. All the material things I own are clothing, bags, shoes and little items. My goal is that all my earthly possessions should fit only in 2 luggage. That way moving will be easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment