Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bourjois Wish List

Bourjois is a French brand of drug store make up. The same company who created Une. I love Bourjois because in spite of being French (let's admit when France comes to mind it is usually associates with words like: classy, elegant and expensive) it is affordable. And from time to time Centrepoint across UAE is having a sale. Lifestyle and Centrepoint are shops that carries Bourjois in UAE.

Even though Bourjois is inexpensive I find myself steering clear away from it because I found a much more affordable brand in the name of Essence from Germany. But it doesn't mean I will not buy anything from Bourjois anymore especially when they have new and interesting products.
This is not my photo (Source).I came across this brand through Social Media when I was looking for cream blush. Bourjois 12 Hours Aqua Blush. Unfortunately this is not available in UAE market and Bourjois Middle East is not sure if it will be available here in the future. Available in 4 shades:
01 Inge-Nude
02 Cocoricoail
03 Pink Twice
04 Berry Nice
And because I am still addicted to blushers I want them all. I hope they will come to UAE soon and Centrepoint will include it in their sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment