Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, July 20, 2015

Byphasse Micelle Solution

Byphasse Micelle Solution
Price: 18.00AED @ Tati Shop in MCC
Made in EU
Byphasse is a brand of cosmetics from Barcelona, Spain. The aim of the brand is to provide skin care products to all at an affordable price. They said to be distributing their products at 50 countries worldwide but honestly I didn't know about them until recently. It was sometime in April or May when I first visited the Tati Shop in Mirdif City Centre. Tati on the other hand is a department store from France that carries affordable clothing. Aside from the clothing they also carries skin care and make up products. They carry Byphasse and Evoluderm. In the UAE market I haven't seen them anywhere else but on Tati.

Micelle Solution is a facial cleanser/makeup remover that consists mainly of water making it the safest and most gentle product out there. Well there are small molecules of oil suspended in the water but then it majority of the ingredients is water. The reason why this has become so famous. If I'm not mistaken Bioderma is the pioneer. But then Bioderma is quite expensive and there are still countries/areas in the world that it is not available. So it is good to know that now there are too many drug store brands of micellar water to choose from now. It is not meant to be a facial wash but a cleanser to remove the makeup.
Sans Parabene of Paraben Free seems to be trend when it comes to skin care products in Europe. As I see it in almost every European cosmetics I purchased. There are people who believes that parabens can cause cancer that they are avoiding products containing this ingredient. As for me I am not really keen into avoiding products with parabens at all. If I'm using something without it then it's good but if it has I don't mind as long as the product will perform well as expected. Micellar water is the perfect product for people with sensitive, dry or irritated skin.
My experience with Byphasse Micelle Solution: well my experience will surely differ from others as I don't wear heavy make up or complete make up. Even if I wear one the whole day I use a facial mist a lot especially now that it's summer time and the brands I'm using doesn't seem to be long lasting even when I use a make up base so at night when I come home there is hardly make residue at the cotton pad. But just some dirt. So in removing make up I can say that Byphasse delivers. Actually all the micelle solution I have tried. But if I were to compare Byphasse to Bioderma this one seems to be a little sticky but not always it could be the other products on my face but nevertheless Byphasse can compete.

I use it to remove my eye make up. I can say that it is safe to use as it doesn't sting. Whenever I'm using a product I'm always watching out if it will feel like drying my skin. Or it will irritate me my skin. If none of those happened then the product is good enough for me. And so I'll say that Byphasse is a good product. And a good deal that you'll get a 500ML for it's price. But as of June 2015 the price became 20.00AED. Even so it is still the cheapest brand of micelle solution in the UAE.
Added this photo to show how it works. The first swatch is the Essence Lipstick I applied at least 3 or 4 layers so it was heavy. The yellow one is a Mac eye shadow in gold shade. Last is the Daiso Mascara which happens to be waterproof. But I don't always use mascara. Maybe at least twice a month?
Here's the result after using one cotton pad with Byphasse Micelle Solution.

That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by and I hope this post of mine is helpful to some of you. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment