Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Just another Byphasse Haul from Tati

Ramadan is over. Supposed to be during Ramadan we should have 2 days off but then management of each department has the last word. If they say that Friday is the only off day for us then there is nothing we can do about it. Complain and you are the villain. And I know that a lot of OFW's have longer working hours than us so I have to tell myself that it wasn't so bad and I must just comply like the rest of my colleagues after all I have to work to survive. So finally when it's over I had my two days off over the weekend. Friday is the counterpart of Sunday in the Philippines. All offices across the UAE are closed during Fridays. Saturday well that's my day off. Years ago we used to spent the weekends or holidays roaming around the country or the nearby country. But time has changed. Life gets busier. And so my weekend was nothing new compared to all the weekends I had. This is not exactly a complain (defensive mode haha) just feel like sharing it for those who plans to move in the UAE to work. So not surprising that I was in the Mirdif City Centre and since I was there I checked if Tati Shop is still on sale. For those who doesn't know and visited my page for the first time ~ Tati is a French department store that sells affordable clothing, household items and cosmetics. Cosmetics brand that they carries are Modelite, Evoluderm and Byphasse. Broke that I am I spent my remaining precious dirhams on Tati. I'm supposed to spend in food but ended up spending it in toiletries and so be it. In short this post is about my another Byphasse haul from Tati and here they are:
This time around I got myself Byphasse Body Wash and only 1 Byphasse Baby Cleansing Lotion. Each items are 500ML and so far they are the cheapest brand I can find in the UAE. As soon as I get time I will write a separate post for each well better term will be a photo blog as I don't have much to say but to show a lot of photos so the you can be familiar with the product even without seeing it personally.
All these Byphasse items were on sale. Discount was no more than 5AED but it was still a discount nonetheless and if you are living on a tight budget like me you'll understand where I am coming from and why even this small amount of discount matters a lot and already a big help. The most expensive on this batch is the 1Litre body wash for sensitive skin that costs me 17.00AED. 

I'm sorry if I keep on repeating about my financial status is almost every post that I am writing. I'm not asking for people to pity me. I have to state it because until now there is an impression back home about OFW's. As if we have overflowing money in our bank accounts so we can always afford to shop. That is making me state my reasons why do I hoard and when do I hoard? And how on earth can I afford to hoard at times? There are sacrifices being made in each time I'm spending my hard earned money. If I spent the money on food that food would last only for a week or more but then I spent it on toiletries which will last for months and by the time I finish it all then probably there is a sale again and I'll be stocking up again.
This Byphasse body wash has six variants and I have chosen only 4 variants with smell that I like the most. I don't want to get them all then end up with a short money when I'm about to pay :)
Thanks for dropping by to my page and I'll do a little more research about this product like why it is good for the skin as I tend to ignore that very important information. I only seem to care about the smell and the price. Forgetting that some people are visiting the page hoping for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment