Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Skinfood from South Korea

Skinfood is a brand of skin care and make up from South Korea. As I understood from the write ups this brand was created to cater to young women. Those who are in high school and college with limited budget. So it is supposed to be an affordable line of cosmetics. It has one shop in Dubai Festival City which I haven't visited yet but based on their prices via website I would not label it as affordable. I'd call it expensive. All my Skinfood items, I got it from an online seller from Instagram. The prices are much lower than the shop in Dubai but still in the expensive side. But I ain't complaining or ranting about the prices. Merely sharing the information. If price is not an issue then I'd say I'm almost happy with Skinfood products.

'Almost' happy as I haven't found products yet that works 100%. Right now my concern is how to clear my nose from whiteheads. For good. What is happening is whenever I clean my face and use a nose strips there will still be some left. Then the next day instead of seeing them lessening they just seem to be procreating. In spite of the technology and thousand products in the market still there is no solution for this. I even tried using Benzoyl Peroxide which made me looks like a descendant of Rudolf with an asphalt nose. Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum is able to control the oil but only for a few hours. Skinfood Peach Sake Toner is able to matte the nose upon cleaning at night but then it lasts for at least an hour or so only. Premium price to pay for a few hours of being oil free.

Skinfood Peach Sake BB Cream ~ I want to write a separate post about it as soon as I can but to just show photos and swatch only. It has been only a year since I started using BB creams so I can't say that I have much extensive experience about this. But so far I am satisfied with what Skinfood BB Cream can give. Does not help me with whiteheads but does not aggravate it either. So I am fine with that.

Skinfood Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder ~ I haven't gotten around in using it on daily basis but my initial impression was good. It smells good. It is really translucent. This requires another post too. But I think this is a promising product. That's all for now and thank you for visiting my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment