Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, July 3, 2015

Daiso Product #11: Brilliant Creamy Blush

Daiso Cream Blush
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso UAE
Made in Taiwan
Okay so month of June my Une Blush was about to finish. But I am too broke to buy a new one in spite of Centrepoint having a sale. As I had to purchase other things like new shoes and skirts for the office. I just can't buy everything all at once. That is when this Daiso Cream Blush came into the picture. Very affordable. And cream type. The only type of blush on I use. I have dry cheeks and so powder type would just turn into flakes in my cheeks. (But this experienced happened to me years ago when I was starting to use a blush on so now I am contemplating if I should try a powder blush? Who knows with my current skin and weather it might work now. Maybe. But that is another story.) Now let me share with you massive photos of this product. Most of the time I just share too many photos as they can explain better than words I think. And here they are:
 I have chosen the color Rose.
 How to Use and How to Store.
 Caution.
 Ingredients.
 Country of Origin.
 Lovely cover.
 It has a sponge.
 Shade of Dark Pink.
 Back of the product.
 Swatch.
It has glitters but not very visible in the photo.

What can I say about this product? Well this is an 'okay' product for me. Means I don't consider this as the best I ever had when it comes to cream blush on. But not so bad either. That is my first impression only. Who knows it might change as soon as I keep on using this product. This is so affordable that I might get the coral shade on my next pay day. And even if it has a glitters I am still fine with as it is not much noticeable.

And before I forget I didn't rave about the cuteness of the packaging. Because it is already 'expected' from Japanese products. The being 'kawaii". From their food items to skin care products and other items. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment