Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, July 6, 2015

Essence Makeup Haul Part 5

Surprised at myself that there is a part 5 with my Essence make up haul. Well every time I visit Essence shop I can't walk away without purchasing anything. How can I when the products are so affordable. And there are still some items that I haven't tried. How I wish Carrefour Express in Oasis Mall will bring all the Essence products in UAE and yes that means not only all the make up available in Germany as well as the skin care items. But I can only dream. They need market/customers for them to pay attention. And I don't see a lot of girls lining up at the Essence counter whenever I shop. So now included in my bucket list is visiting Germany in the future and that includes shopping at Essence.
My purchased was 7 items but it costs me only 93.00AED. Less than the price of a Mac Lipstick in UAE. The downside of shopping from Essence is I can't bring myself anymore to buy other brands as I find them all TOO EXPENSIVE. Why would I spend much money when I can get a brand in half a price? The only other brands I would not mind buying in spite of their prices being higher than Essence are Une and Bourjois. But now I am staying away from Une just because of the cost.
Ever since I started using make up I can't remember using blush on in powder form. As cream/mousse/liquid is much easier to use and compliments my dry cheeks. Plus I don't get the grasp how to use or work with blush brush or kabuki brush. And even when I was younger I have dry cheeks. And now it is a combination or dry and mature/aging skin as I am getting old. But since I am a late bloomer especially in make up only last year that I became some sort of blush on junkie. Une Breezy Cheeks is my holy grail but the price is out of my range so I had to look for alternative. It would not be fair for me to compare Essence Silky Touch Blush against Une Breezy Cheeks one is powder while the other is cream.

The prices of Essence Silky Touch Blushes? I got 3 shades for only 13.00AED each while the 2 shades for only 20.00AED. And I don't know why the other 2 has to be costlier when they are all both came from the same line of Essence.

Essence Silky Touch Blush is available in 6 shades but I didn't know it then and I don't think the shop have all the shades because if they do I would have noticed it and buy it.  
Lastly Essence lip liners. I don't use lip liners and I don't even know how but a fellow IG user posted hers in 6 colors and so this happened! I would have purchased all the shades but I want to try it out first. Each costs only 8.00AED. This is retractable which makes it more lovable.

As soon as I get time I will take more photos to share the products properly and swatches. These photos were taken early in the morning for barely a minute. And until now I can't figure it out how to take photos without the annoying reflection on the products. I'm so damn busy even on Ramadan. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment