Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Essence All About Matt! Oil Control Makeup Base

Essence All About Matt Oil Control Makeup Base
Price: 20.00AED @ Exquisite Ajman
Made in Italy
I had been searching the internet and social networks as I would like to know where else in UAE can I find this brand of make up but then to no avail. Essence is a top drug store brand in Europe. Used to be available in Exquisite shops across the UAE but not anymore. Please ladies who would write a post about Essence makeup care to add also where to buy and how much pretty please? I know that this is still available in Carrefour Express in Oasis Centre and Geant in IBN Battuta Mall. But both places are very far from me as I'm coming all the way from Ajman. What attracted me to purchase this product was the words 'oil control makeup base' and 'long lasting pore refining' for those who doesn't want to read long let me tell you that as of makeup base category this is my 'holy grail' and very seldom I use that phrase in my whatever products I am using. Now let's move along with other photos. And explanation or description about this wonderful and yet affordable product.
What it promises to do so: lightweight make up base for a long lasting matt and smooth finish. Who doesn't want that? Please scroll down for more photos if you want to see the country of origin and ingredients as well as the swatch of before and after photos.
For the price for 20ML it is not bad at all. In fact because of Essence I can't bring myself anymore to buy other brand that would cost higher than 30.00AED. This brand proved that good quality doesn't have to be so expensive. It delivers with its promise of being oil free even though not for the whole day which is understandable. There's no such product in the world that can control the oil in our face for the whole day. They can only last up to a few hours like 5 hours or so. It does not feel heavy on the skin. Does not leave residue. And this small tube will go a long way. But here's my future problem: once I finished all the tubes I have I don't know anymore where to buy. Carrefour Express in Oasis Center or Geant in IBN Battuta Mall does not always carry this makeup base. Unlike the other brands that are readily available in most shops near to me.

That's all for now.
Thanks for dropping.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment