Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Daiso Product #12: Eyeshadow

Daiso Eyeshadow [Brown]
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso UAE
Made in Taiwan
For years I had been wanting to try eyeshadow from Daiso but since I am not really into eyeshadow it has taken a long time before I finally gave in and purchased one. Daiso eyeshadows are affordable. Mostly comes in cute packaging and I remember from yesteryears those tiny and colorful choices. I have chose shade of brown so I can use it in office, that is if there will be a miracle in the morning and I will have an extra time haha.
Another photo of the packaging. Details are written in Japanese. Spanish and English. Methinks that somehow Daiso is now big in Spanish speaking countries that they have to include it out of all the languages in the world, eh?
Back of the product on How To Use and Purpose. 
Ingredients if you must know.
Company details and Country of Origin.
The packaging is sturdy and small so you can bring it with you if you want. And I like that the front is transparent. So the shades are visible even without opening the palette.
It has a mirror inside and comes with 2 sponge applicators.
The swatch. Out of the 3 shades I can say that only two looks good on my morena or brown skin tone. The lightest one no matter how many layers I applied on my eyelids it won't show properly. But then I tell myself still it is not bad for the price. 
Last words? This is one of my many Daiso purchases that I don't regret buying. It can hold a candle against other eyeshadows I have. The only reason why I will not repurchase because for sure it will take me a decade to finish this one. Not unless I decide to use it everyday. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment