Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Unbelievable discounted clothes at Splash in Dubai Outlet Mall

I thought since Ramadan means less work timings, more time to do other things. Nay! In fact it's busier than ever whether at work or at home. Just sharing before I go ahead to write what is this post is about. Does the shop named Splash ring a bell? Well even if you are in UAE and you don't know Splash I don't blame you. There is a shop in some City Centres called Centrepoint and it carries Lifestyle, Beautybay and Splash. But in some other malls the said shops are stand alone. Just like in Dubai Outlet Mall.

Dubai Outlet Mall is another mall that is located near to Al Ain. Meaning that is the farthest  mall in Dubai. It is in the middle of nowhere. I don't see nearby establishments. Not much public transportation. Taking a taxi would cost a lot. But this mall is popular for having items at cheaper price if you are to compare with other malls. Downside? They might not have your size. Items are usually from the last season. Not updated. For those who cares. But since I am not a fashionista. I don't follow the latest trend then this mall is heaven for me.

3rd week of June and it seems like the Dubai Summer Sale was over in most malls. So me and my special someone decided to visit Dubai Outlet Mall and it boggles me how come they still have an ongoing offers when the DSS is over? Just to set the record straight even though the prices in Dubai Outlet Mall are lower it can still go down when they have an offer or sale. Get my drift? I purchased far too many items from Splash as they have the best deal out of all the shops in that mall. And that is the information that I wanted to share. 

Lee Cooper is a British brand of clothing. Normally a Lee Cooper jeans would cost around 80 to 100+ AED at other branches of Splash/Centrepoint but in Dubai Outlet Mall you can get it for only 30AED. And since I always do window shopping I know that you will not get the same offer anywhere. And since they are having a promo you can avail the buy 5 get 2. That applies in all the clothes inside the shop. Not only to Lee Cooper. And not only to jeans. I even got some jeans for only 10AED and I repeat for only 10AED. And if you will question the quality well I had been buying items from Splash or Centrepoint since 2007. That pretty much speaks about the quality isn't it?

Kappa is an Italian brand of clothing. Sports wear. Their jogging pants would cost more than 100AED but in Dubai Outlet Mall I got mine for only 30AED and of course I grabbed the deal they are having. Shirts for only 5AED to 15AED. Blouses as well. Skirts too. Only a fellow 'kabayan' will understand shopping also for your loved ones back home to be send via cargo. I shopped not only for myself but for my family too. Will check them out again on my next payday. I could go on and on with this post but have to go now. Will try to share photos some other time. And lastly Splash is not the only store in Dubai Outlet Mall there are others that is also worth checking out.

Till next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment