Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, July 17, 2015

Byphasse + Evoluderm Haul at Tati Shop

Last Friday I visited the Tati Shop in Mirdif City Centre. For those who doesn't know Tati, it is a department store from France that carries affordable clothing. Admittedly my first impression with anything about France is associated with the word expensive. Only now that the impression is shifting. France just like any other countries in the world has expensive and dirt cheap products. But for me not all items from Tati are really dirt cheap not unless they are on sale. And they happened to be on sale when  I went to their shop.  But if you will compare their price range with other brands coming from France then they are definitely affordable. Tati carries not only clothing items they also have make up (Modelite Makeup) and skin care products. As of skin care they do have Byphasse which is a brand from Spain or a collaboration between Spain and France. And also Evoluderm. Evoluderm is a another French brand of affordable cosmetics. I wanted to pick up some shirts that costs only 9.00AED but I had to choose what I need urgently? Couple of new shirts or cosmetics? It is the latter. I can't afford to have both anyways. So here's my haul from Tati shop consists of Byphasse and Evoluderm:
Price range from 9AED to 18AED. Afterwards I went to Carrefour to compare prices with other French brands like LCS and Nectar of Nature to be sure that I really got a good deal. Byphasse and Evoluderm normally carries the biggest size. So seeing 500ML is very common in them. It is now summer in the UAE and my skin becomes drier that I consume a lot of creams. I used to be a fan of some expensive brands but not anymore since whatever the price range is both can do the same job.
Prices for those who wants to know:
Byphasse Hair Mask ~ 18.00AED
Byphasse Baby Cleansing Lotion ~ 11.00AED
Byphasse Gel Wash ~ 14.00AED
Byphasse Hand Cream ~ 9.00AED
But please bear in mind that these are sale prices. If they are not on sale there's a price difference between 2AED to 5AED. And for us who are in a tight budget this matters.
Evoluderm Hand Cream ~ 9.00AED
Evoluderm Lotion ~ 12.00AED
As of the quality they are good enough. I mean nothing extraordinary that will blow your mind but not bad either. For example the lotion will moisturize you enough but nothing extra like it will whiten your skin or something like that. Or will work as anti aging and the likes. But at least they don't have empty promises. The only downside is Evoluderm and Byphasse has a lot of products to offer but then in the UAE market it is quite limited. I hope Tati UAE can just bring them all. And I'm willing to try them all. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. I will write a separate posts full of photos as soon as my time will allow me to do so. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment