Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Body Scrub ♥

There are far too many things on my mind and so opted to write a post entry here to somehow divert my attention for a while. And since there is nothing much happening in my UAE life right now ~ what else the topic of my post will be? But another skin care product. Enjoying it while it lasts.
 
First week of April for the first time the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy has been included in sale. It was buy 3, take 3 and so I grabbed the chance to purchase all the variants of body lotions. Second week of April again they were up to another sale. The hand soaps for only 10AED and that's 75% off dearies. Again I made a purchase as it was my first time ever to try their hand soaps. Which in the end I'm using those hand soaps as body gels ☺.. Come third week of April and Bath and Body Works does not seem to want to stop giving out promotions! Buy 1, take 1 for Aromatherapy line and True Blue Spa line. Needless to say I was not able to resist the temptation as I was in line to buy.
 
Aromatherapy and True Blue Spa are located near the cashier of the shop. As it looks like their main attraction or lead stars are the Signature Collection which I already tried last year (still got some items from that line) and the two said collection are just the last collection you'll ever see or check. And now methinks these are often on sale just so people patronizes Signature Collection might enjoy them too. So buyers would end up alternating between them and the Signature Collection. Now want to see what I got for myself this time?
 Tada!! Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Body Scrub in Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea and Sensual Blackcurrant Vanilla. I don't seriously think I need it but I badly want to try it. I don't do body scrub as the first one I tried years ago hurt my skin. So I never repeated it ever again well except now. And I'm planning on using it on armpit detox thing. And this armpit detox thing is another long story. Ugh.

I was planning on purchasing several items for giving it as gifts to some friends and relatives BUT my budget did not allow me to do so. In this case, I am hoping they will have this sale again next month or at least in June when there is a Dubai Summer Sale. One friend will have her birthday on June. One relative I will meet on August if my plans push through. And of course my relatives in the Philippines on Christmas.

Don't laugh. It is better to shop early than late. But those are just plans as of now. As I am not yet sure I'll come cross again with another promotion like this. But if in case they would not then I'll just look for another brand to buy as gifts.
I was multi tasking over lunch when I have taken this photos and as end result one of the dishes I was cooking got burnt. Geez, imagine me over lunch washing clothes. Cooking rice. Cooking fried chicken. Cooking my lunch and then eating lunch. And boiling some eggs too. Anyhow that's over and another lesson learned anyway. I will stop trying to be Super Woman.

That's all for today and now I will do some research about scrubbing armpits. If you want to be updated in the future promotions of Bath and Body Works follow them on Twitter and Instagram. And last but not the least each bottle of this scrub costs 60AED if purchase on regular price.

No comments:

Post a Comment