Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Empty Bottle 8: Corine De Farme Wash ♚

Corine De Farme
Body and Intimate Care Wash
Price: 16.00AED
Made in France
Corine de Farme is a French brand of budget cosmetics and available in Carrefour across the UAE. One of their products that I tried was Corine de Farme Body and Intimate Wash. In short this is a body wash and women can also use it in their intimate areas. Only women uses feminine wash so I would assume the target market for this product are women.
 
The selling point of all Corine de Farme products are it is said to made of organic ingredients. So it is perfect for those people who uses only organic products but at the same time budget conscious.
 
It smells good but I did not use it as body wash but only as a feminine wash not because I don't want to but because that time I was trying to finish off at least 3 opened bottles of body washes in the bathroom. I would not mind purchasing this again, that is if I will finish all my stocks right now. At least it is another bottle down with my own 'Pan Project' or operation declutter the room.
That's all for now.
Thanks for dropping by.
Go ahead and try Corine de Farme and you would not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment