Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 15, 2016

Empties Challenge

The other day I was browsing photos in Instagram and I landed on this post called 'Empties Challenge'. Or 'Empties Review'. It means people are finishing off whatever products they have before buying new one again and posting it so they can track down their progress. The other term that they are using is 'Pan Project'. Mostly it is about make up and skin care products. It means I am not alone in this situation. I mean ever since I started this skin care regime thing from 2014 I have purchased quite a lot of products. Then keep them and forget about them. I stopped purchasing months ago but then it came back again this February ~ March because of promotions. It is not healthy anymore. I'm wasting money and space. The money that I should have spent on lunch/food and on vacation. I will try my very best not to purchase anymore. But except on June or Ramadan as The FaceShop goes on promo only once in a blue moon. Yeah the struggle is real but I know I can do it. 
Beats me if I know why I needed ton of them. I would recommend for women to buy this much if something good happened to me but unfortunately not. People can still have a good skin without spending this much. Oh well, at least I learned my lesson. And it did not take me long time to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment