Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, April 4, 2016

The Deal @ Dubai Outlet Mall

Dubai Outlet Mall is a mall in Dubai and quite far from Ajman and the selling point of this mall is that they are selling items in lesser amount if compared to other malls in the region. Can't sing all praises as this mall could be a hit and miss. But even so I love going to that mall whenever I can.
 
This was the first time that I purchased some items at the shop called The Deal. I had been at that shop a few times before but not buying anything as I find their prices are still too steep for an Outlet Mall. But this purchase is an exception for a reason.
L'occitane a French brand of cosmetics. I can't even pronounced the name ☺. It is a high end brand of cosmetics and never even once I dared to step in, in their shop at Mirdif City Center. I haven't seen them go on sale (just like Lush) even when there is a promotion on going in the UAE like the Dubai Shopping Festival or Dubai Summer Sale. I know their prices as they have an online shop in the UAE. Buying from them defies being frugal. So I just end up checking their website and that's it. And the only chance I get to try L'occitane is through The Deal in Dubai Outlet Mall.
The packaging in the first and second photo are the same. Both are sun protection products. But the first photo is oil while the second photo is cream. Original price as per their UAE website is between 149AED to 169AED and it is currently on sale for 79AED. Maybe they will be phasing this out soon? Because out of all their items this is the only one on sale. As of the price in The Deal Shop it is 35AED only for the Jenipapo Jelly Milk sunscreen while the Jenipapo Sunscreen Oil is 39AED.
Honestly 35AED and 39AED are still too expensive for me but comparing it with other sunscreen brands from the good old Carrefour then I can say that this is the normal (affordable price) of sunscreens in the UAE market. What I like about this L'occitane brand is their scent. I was the one who uses unscented skin products before not until I met Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works. Then after that I'm always on the look out for affordable ones with good floral scents.
Been using it for 2 weeks now and because of the good smell it makes putting on sunscreen so much fun. And I'm a little excited on my next visit again to The Deal. When it comes to L'occitane the shop really suits itself. I got a good deal. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment