Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, April 29, 2016

Empty Bottle 9: Baby Bench Bubble Gum ♚

And welcome to another edition of my project which is de-cluttering the room. How? Finish off all the products I'm having. But not buying anything afterwards. As I will assess what are the items that I really need and not just want. And todays post is about Baby Bench Bubble Gum Cologne. Bench is a Philippine Brand. [It is sad because the last time I was home I have seen most of their clothes are Made in PRC ~ I'm not against products being Made in PRC but with this company what I'm seeing is a lot of Filipinos would have been the one doing those jobs. If money is an issue with the company then why get so many endorsers then? I'll buy from this product only if it is Made in Philippines. And there's a flutter in my heart whenever I see brands here that says Made in Philippines.] Sorry about the Segway as I had been wanting to voice it out a long time ago. But anyway I don't judge people who still patronizes the brand it is just my opinion though and I am not exactly sure what is happening inside that company.
 
Bench Baby Cologne
Bubble Gum
Price: 8.00AED
Made in Philippines
Bought at Safeer Mall, UAE
 
This is widely available across the UAE. I don't have much to say as for the product review. We all know that cologne is a kind of perfume but with higher quantity of water hence it is not concentrated. Scent is based on a persons preference. Sadly I have now forgotten what it smells like as it has been years since I used it. And this bottle has just been sitting in the drawer together with the other unfinished bottles of body mists.
I hope they will improve it by putting a spray. Because I think spray will be more economical. Sometimes upon using can't help that some will be wasted. And if it is in spray form bottle I would have try using it as room spray. The same way I am doing with a body mist.
Product Information: To be honest I did not bother reading it. Purchased it upon seeing Made in Philippines. 
One of my Indian colleagues love it so much that she's requesting it as 'pasalubong' every time some one will go home in Philippine for vacation. And that's all for today. Thanks for dropping by. More de-cluttering posts from me to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment