Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Empty Bottle 10: Corine De Farme Hand Cream ♚

Wow I am already in my 10th product in my de-cluttering project posts. As I have said if I will do it on every day basis then probably at the end of this year the room will be totally mess free. And as of hand creams I do not know anymore how many brands I've used in the past. My hands are always dry no matter what is the season. Although nowadays I don't buy any hand creams and it is another long story.

Corine De Farme
Hand Cream
Price: 13.00AED
Made in France
Purchased in Carrefour
I'll end this post quick. Corine De Farme's selling point is their products are made of organic ingredients. Perfect for those people who are using organic products only. So far I can't think of any cons with any Corine De Farme products I tried. Some are expensive while some are affordable. But this hand cream is not always available in Carrefour. I would not mind repurchasing again in the future once I am done with all the products I currently own. That's all. Thanks for dropping by. Till next time ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment