Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Rice Ceramide @ The Face Shop

I was in the Matajer Mall ~ the only mall between Sharjah and Ajman that carries the South Korean store The Face Shop. It has been the second time since last month that I was in that shop. And for the longest time I had been eyeing a moisturizer from the said shop. It has taken me a long time to buy one because honestly I don't need it yet. I will be needing it after a month or so. And they don't even have a promotion. They rarely have a promotion. But then the SA told me that in Ramadan they will have and that's what? More than a month to go! Yay. 

Rice Ceramide Moisturizer Cream
Price: 40AED
Made in South Korea

I purchased it without reading any further reviews of the product. I was attracted to it because of its name. For me it means that this product has a rice extract or something. And being a Filipina I'm used to eating rice all my life. And if it is good for my tummy then it means that it can also be good on my skin. Here's the photo of the product. It is quite small. So you can carry it around in your purse. 
Initial Impression: I used it immediately when I got home. And it feels a little heavy and leaning on the oily side. I wish I can compare it with other Asian or South Korean brands but I can't think of any right now and I haven't tried that much. I mean I may have quite a few face products that are moisturizing too but they are not exactly a moisturizer (Serum, Emulsion, Essence etc..) So I can only compare it with La Roche Posay moisturizers I've tried. LRP tends to be on the lighter side but triple the amount of Rice Ceramide. I will keep it for now but I will definitely use it again. If it won't work on my face then I'll use it in my elbows and knees. Those parts of my body tends to be drier specially now that summer starts to kick in ~ HARD!
Trial packs of Chia Seed No Shine Hydrating Cream are the freebies ~ that is why I love that branch. They are so different from the branch in Mirdif City Center. I will use it next month. And for now I will do some de cluttering of my stuff. Thanks for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment